Project: Get a Grip No Matter What the Weather Campaign for 2014 Regal AWD; client: Buick USA (Link to press release)
Overview: Buick USA chose wintery Quebec for their North American launch of the new Regal sedan equipped with all-wheel drive, as part of the Get a Grip No Matter What the Weather campaign highlighting the sedan’s AWD and traction control capabilities.
What was done: We spent two days shooting photo assets and b-roll video throughout the region, capturing the new Regal AWD’s performance-ability on snow and ice as part of the media press assets provided to outlets. Our assets were used by several leading outlets in the US and Canada, including Chicago Tribune, GlobeDrive, and others.
In addition, we shot and edited two videos for for the media presentation; including exclusive video for various US outlets including NBCSport and Fox.
Results: National media leveraged our work for their stories and coverage, including:
- MOTOR TREND: 2014 BUICK REGAL AWD SNOW DRIVE: LEGIT BMW COMPETITOR
- AUTOWEEK: 2014 BUICK REGAL GS AWD DRIVE REVIEW
- GLOBE DRIVE: REGAL IS A WELL-ENGINEERED SPORT SEDAN – AND IT COSTS TOO MUCH
- AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE: 2014 BUICK REGAL GS AWD REVIEW
- CHICAGO TRIBUNE: AUTO REVIEW: 2015 BUICK REGAL GS IS AN UNASSUMING UPSCALE COMPETITOR
- GM AUTHORITY: A LOOK AT 2014 BUICK REGAL’S AL-WHEEL-DRIVE SYSTEM